PATLITE announces the collaboration between its WD Series, Wireless Data Acquisition
System, and SIEMENS’ MindSphere, a cloud-based IoT platform!
"Equipment operation monitoring is now simple and expanding globally in the cloud,”
says Patlite corporation.
Equipment monitoring is being accomplished by using PATLITE’s WD series, Wireless
Data Acquisition system, by installing wireless transmitters to existing signal towers and
transmitting signal tower status changes.
By using collaborative tools, this information is used to visualize status changes and to
help understand and analyze machine status and operation.
However, there have been many customers who have not been able to implement it
because of the challenges of maintaining the facility infrastructure, especially in terms of
securing personnel and costs for the management and operation of PCs, servers, and
other equipment and software required for IoT.
By connecting to SIEMENS’ MindSphere, these issues can be solved, and the IoT of
equipment operation monitoring can be easily achieved at low cost, in line with Patlite's
corporate philosophy of "Safety, Security, and Comfort.”
■WD Series and MindSphere Collaboration Overview
1. The WD series has a proven track record in the collection of operation data and is safe
2. Software is implemented on the cloud. Data visualization and analysis can be started
3. Cloud-based, so common applications can be used globally.
4. Data is securely managed using a major global cloud service.
5. Connecting to MindSphere is very simple by making appropriate WD receiver settings.
Model: WDR-LE-Z2-PRO (Firmware Ver. 1.03 or higher)
*For more details, please refer to PATLITE’ｓ website.
*Please refer to the WD website for an overview of the WD system.