Wireless Data Acquisition SystemWD Series
Signal Tower with switch boxHSST
All button operations are recorded – such as ON: Attention, OFF: resume work – so they can be the basis for improvement data such as frequency of occurrence and response time.
- Currently, there is not a way to call for parts from a cell stall. It is also difficult to determine order of priority, resulting in lost time due to waiting for managers to address an issue.
- The manually-controlled HSST allows assembly workers to send requests to the Andon monitor so managers can determine priority and reduce lost time.
Industry / Equipment Overview
- ProcessCell stall
- Wireless Data Acquisition System WDR Receiver x 1 unit
- Signal Tower with switch box HSST-3M2 x 20 units
- Wireless Data Acquisition System WDT-LR-Z2 Transmitter x 20 units
- Administration software x 1
For 20 Cell Stalls